New Job – Form carpenter Job by Sundt Construction, Inc. – 3.7 in Salt Lake City, UT
Are you looking for Form carpenter
jobs? Yes you are right platform here you will get the latest job opening of Form carpenter
by Sundt Construction, Inc. – 3.7.
Job Company – Sundt Construction, Inc. – 3.7
Job Location – Salt Lake City, UT
Salary – Estimated: $43,000 – $61,000 a year
Job Type – Full-time
Job Qualification – Commercial constructionIndustrial constructionCommunication skills
Plan, lay-out and perform all types of Carpentry work in accordance with all applicable plans, specifications, codes, and industry standards. Work in other crafts at levels appropriate to training and skills as requested by project supervision.
1. Eliminate WASTE such as waiting, rework, transporting, material storage and time.
2. High proficiency in all related trade mathematics.
3. Inspect subordinates work, ensure accuracy and compliance with plans and specifications, explain deficiencies and take any necessary corrective action.
4. Look for opportunities for improvement in all tasks, means and methods regarding the work and be willing to learn from others and continually seek opportunities to share knowledge and teach others.
5. Maintain positive working relationships with all members of the crew.
6. Produce high quality work, safely and productively at all times.
7. Provide feedback to ensure all materials, tools, equipment and information is available for the work.
Minimum Job Requirements
1. Must be able to read and understand drawings, specifications, safety and quality standards and effectively utilize all trade tools and equipment relevant to the work.
2. Must have a minimum of one year (level I), two years (level 11), three years (level 111) and four years (Sr.) experience in the industrial/commercial construction industry and have an in-depth understanding of the carpentry trade.
3. Possess effective verbal and written communication skills.
Note: Job Description is subject to change at any time and may include other duties as assigned.
1. Ability to wear personal protective equipment is required (including but not limited to; steel toed shoes, gloves, safety glasses, hearing protection, hardhat, vest, etc.)
2. May reach above shoulder heights and below the waist on a frequent basis
3. May stoop, kneel, or bend, on an occasional basis
4. May use telephone, computer system, email, or other electronic devices on a limited basis to communicate with internal and external customers or vendors
5. Must be able to comply with all safety standards and procedures
6. Must be able to move in and around confined spaces and uneven areas.
7. Required to use hands to grasp, lift, handle, carry or feel objects on a frequent basis
8. Will climb and maintain balance on steel/wood framework, stairs, ladders and scaffolds.
9. Will lift, push or pull objects up to 50Ibs. on an occasional basis
10. Work up to a 12 hour shift doing hard physical work in varying temperatures and outside conditions.
Note: Jobs with the Safety-Sensitive designation are those that include tasks or duties that the employer reasonably believes could affect the safety and health of the employee performing the task or others such as operating a vehicle, operating equipment, operating machinery or power tools, repairing/maintaining the operation of any vehicle/equipment, the handling/disposal/transport of hazardous materials, or the handling/treatment/disposal of potentially flammable/combustible materials.
Equal Opportunity Employer Statement:
Sundt is committed to the equal treatment of all employees, and/or applicants for employment, and prohibits discrimination based on race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, color, age, disability, national origin, covered veteran status, genetic information; or any other classification protected by applicable Federal, state, or local laws.