New Job – Carpenter Job by White Plains Hospital – 4.0 in White Plains, NY
Are you looking for Carpenter
jobs? Yes you are right platform here you will get the latest job opening of Carpenter
by White Plains Hospital – 4.0.
Job Company – White Plains Hospital – 4.0
Job Location – White Plains, NY
Salary – Estimated: $51,000 – $71,000 a year
Job Type – Full-time
Job Qualification – CarpentryDriver’s LicenseHigh school diploma or GED
White Plains Hospital Job Description
Job Code: 600607
Department/Location: Plant Maintenance
FLSA Status: Non Exempt
Reports to: VP of Facilities, Directors/Supervisors of Engineering, & Lead
Constructs and maintains structural components, ceilings, doors, woodwork, furniture, equipment, fixtures and all their necessary parts. Receives supervision as necessary to carry out duties and responsibilities. Works independently with minimal supervision.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities Includes the Following:
1. Understands and adheres to the WPH Performance Standards, Policies and Behaviors
2. Installs, maintains, inspects, tests, and repairs systems according to the requirements of the City of White Plains,
State of New York, County of Westchester, NYS and County Health Departments, NFPA, The Joint Commission, and all other authorities having jurisdiction.
3. Uses standard carpentry hand and power tools such as saws, plains, sanders, routers, etc. to cut and fashion parts for furniture, counter tops, cabinets and other wooden or structural assemblies.
4. Performs such activities as measuring, sawing, squaring, sanding, nailing, etc. to effect construction or repair of furniture, partitions, doors, windows, floors, walls, ceilings, building framework and any other components deemed
5. Repairs & inspects locks and other door devices and hardware and maintains fire door equipment.
6. Builds special equipment with such material as Corian, Formica, etc.
7. Calculates type and quantity of materials needed and requisitions lumber, ceiling materials and other supplies necessary.
8. Maintains hospital key systems such as repairs & replaces cylinder locks, cut keys, and replaces & pins cores
9. Coordinate and manage service calls with vendors.
10. Attends meetings as required.
11. Assists in snow removal as needed.
12. Performs all other related duties as assigned.
Education & Experience Requirements
High School Graduate or equivalent
Minimum of 7 years carpentry experience
High degree of mechanical expertise
Associated Locksmiths of America Certification
Valid, clean driver’s license
Must be able to communicate effectively in English.
Must maintain a calm disposition and work well under stress.
Able to work well both alone and with others.
Needs little supervision and is a self-starter.
Demonstrates ability to establish two-way communication by clearly defining expectations, communicating and utilizing a variety of methods, actively listens to ideas and responds in an appropriate manner.
Location: White Plains Hospital · Plant Maintenance
Schedule: Full Time, Day, Mon-Fri 8A-4P